Last Updated May 29, 2018
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Service.
What is Personal Information?
We consider “Personal Information” to mean any information, recorded in any form, about an identified individual or an individual whose identity may be inferred or determined from such information, other than business contact information (e.g. name, title, business address).
Information Collection And Use
We collect the following information from our customers:
- We collect the company names, full names, and email addresses of those who sign up for Ballpark accounts or communicate with us via email.
- We collect data on the pages and features our customers visit or use inside the app.
- We collect information volunteered by our customers (for example, in surveys, during registration or via email).
Here’s what we do with the information we collect:
- We’ll use your information for billing, identification and authentication, customer research and contact.
- We use that information to improve Ballpark and the quality of our service.
And here’s what we won’t do:
- We don’t share it or sell it to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services that you’ve requested.
- Share your data without your permission.
- Ask for personal information directly from children under the age of 18.
If at any time you wish to know whether we have any of your personal information, you may submit a request to our Service and we will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe. You can also access, correct, or request deletion of your personal information by logging into your Account or contacting us using the contact information below.
We may employ third party companies or service providers and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services and/or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform specific tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use your information for any other purpose.
The specific tasks that we use service providers to facilitate may include:
- Payment processing
- Providing customer service
- Sending marketing communications
- Conducting research and analysis
Compliance With Laws
There are two situations in which we will share your information:
- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. The Help feature on most browsers provide information on how to accept cookies, disable cookies or to notify you when receiving a new cookie.
If you do not accept cookies, you will not be able to use some features of our Service and we recommend that you leave them turned on.
Ballpark has industry standard security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of your data. While there’s no such thing as perfect security on the internet, we will take all reasonable steps to insure the safety of your information. Although Ballpark owns the data storage, databases and rights to the Ballpark application, you retain all rights to your data.
We will never sell your data, or use your data for our own business advantage. We respect your privacy, and the privacy of your data.
Your information, including Personal Information, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the information, including Personal Information, to United States and process it there.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
We may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about any significant changes in the way we handle your personal information by sending a notice to the email address specified in your Ballpark Account, or by placing a prominent notice on our site.